Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Altec Lansing inMotion iM600 Portable Audio System for iPod

If you have an iPod, this is one of the best accessories that you can buy. Simply plug it in, put the iPod on the dock and there you go! You got a decent boombox!

I got it from Buy.com for $99 + free shipping.

Here are some of the features I like:
  • Exceptional sound quality for the price and size
  • Built-in rechargeable battery so you can have a take it with you. I did take it along for couple of my outdoor parties and it was awesome! Played for more than couple of hours.
  • Multiple input sources - iPod, FM (it has a built-in tuner with presets), AUX. I use the AUX in my kitchen tv for better sound!
  • Small little remote control which come very handy especially in my case where I am using this to enhance the sound quality of my kitchen tv!
  • Compact size - The dock part of it folds inside to make it easier to pack and carry around!

No comments: